Friday, July 6, 2007

The Nolan wedding

Today is my first day on the my brand new blog. I have been working with my graphic designer to get my website up and everything is going very well and we should be done and online next week. I am excited because tomorrow I will be going to Chincoteague island in Virginia to photograph the Nolan wedding. They seem to be such a nice couple and I have known Ryan many years now and it's great to see him so happy. It's gonna be beautiful there with a outdoor beach setting and Chincoteague is known for it's pony shows, but I will find out all about that tomorrow. I will post some pictures tomorrow of the beautiful event.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice one! Looking for one of the appropriate New York venues to organize a pre wedding dinner of my sister. Will invite all guests to bless the couple. Quality of cuisines should be mind blowing. Also the desserts and cake design should be unique. Party souvenirs and favors are yet to be decided in terms of budget and material.